Hello people! :) I don't really know how many of you actually read what I say, but hey I guess at least one might. :) This year flew by so fast yet so slow at the same time. Time for me has a new meaning.This year sorta just happened…. I didn't have to push it. I didn't have to look forward to anything everything just came and went so fast I can hardly believe it's 2015! Right now I'm in a moody mood so what I say may sound kinda weird. :)
The other day I was trying to capture heart bokeh and as you can see I managed to. :) Which of course made me happy!
It hasn't snowed here since Thanksgiving. The other day it was cold+sunny so I went out at the golden hour and took some pictures. How many of you know that that's one of my favorite things? :)
Some (maybe none :) on you have noticed that I keep on changing my blog… I've been trying out different styles just cause it's fun for me to do stuff like that. ;) oh well hope you don't mind to much.
I'll leave you with this verse...
"Blessed is she who believed there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord" Luke1:45




No comments:
Post a Comment